Last modified: 6/26/2018
Our Sites are not intended for children under 13 years of age. No one under age 13 is allowed to use the Sites or provide any personal information into the Sites. A parent or legal guardian may enter information about children under the age of 13 for purposes of receiving Services.
Collection of Visitor Information on this Site
All content, software, and technology included on this Site or used in the operation of this Site is the owned or licensed property of eValueMe or its content, software, and technology suppliers, and is protected by U.S. and international copyright laws. The compilation (meaning the collection, arrangement, and assembly) of all content on this Site is the exclusive property of eValueMe and protected by U.S. and international copyright laws. eValueMe grants you permission to view and use content, software, and technology made available to you on the Site in connection with your own personal, noncommercial use of the Site. Any other use, including the reproduction, modification, distribution, transmission, republication, display, or performance, of the content, software, and technology on this Site is strictly prohibited.
The trademarks, service marks, trade dress, and “look and feel” (the "Trademarks") used and displayed on this Site are registered and unregistered Trademarks of eValueMe and others. Nothing on this Site shall be construed as granting any license or right to use any Trademark displayed on this Site without the prior written permission of the Trademark owner. Other product and company names mentioned in this Site may be the Trademarks of their respective owners.
Other Intellectual Property
All other intellectual property rights related to the content, software, and technology included on this Site or used in the operation of this Site, including without limitation, patents, trade secrets, trade dress, publicity rights, character rights, titles, and artistic and moral rights are the owned or licensed property of eValueMe. Any use of these rights without the prior written permission of eValueMe is strictly prohibited.
Information on this Site may contain typographical errors, inaccuracies, or omissions in relation to services, pricing, locations, descriptions, information, and other matters. eValueMe reserves the right to correct any errors, inaccuracies, or omissions and to discontinue, change or update information at any time without prior notice. If eValueMe discovers price errors, they will be corrected on eValueMe’s systems, and the corrected price will apply to your order.
Disclaimer of Warranties
THIS SITE AND ALL CONTENT, MATERIALS, PRODUCTS AND SERVICES AVAILABLE THROUGH THE SITE ARE PROVIDED ON AN “AS IS, WITH ALL DEFECTS” AND “AS AVAILABLE” BASIS WITHOUT WARRANTIES OF ANY KIND, EXPRESS, IMPLIED, STATUTORY OR OTHERWISE. EVALUEME DISCLAIMS ALL WARRANTIES, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING WITHOUT LIMITATION, WARRANTIES OF TITLE, NON-INFRINGEMENT, AND IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, SATISFACTORY QUALITY, ACCURACY OF INFORMATIONAL CONTENT, AND ANY WARRANTIES ARISING OUT OF ANY COURSE OF DEALING OR USAGE OF TRADE. EVALUEME MAKES NO REPRESENTATION THAT THE SITE OR ANY CONTENT IS FREE FROM ERRORS, VIRUSES, BUGS, OR OTHER HARMFUL COMPONENTS. EVALUEME MAKES NO REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY THAT CONTENT PROVIDED ON THIS SITE IS APPLICABLE OR APPROPRIATE FOR USE IN LOCATIONS OUTSIDE OF THE UNITED STATES. NOTHING IN THESE TERMS AND CONDITIONS OR IN ANY ORAL OR WRITTEN DESCRIPTION OF THIS SITE WILL CONSTITUTE A REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WITH RESPECT TO THIS SITE.
YOU ACKNOWLEDGE, BY YOUR USE OF THIS SITE, THAT SUCH USE IS AT YOUR SOLE RISK.
Limitation of Liability
IN NO EVENT SHALL EITHER EVALUEME OR ITS AFFILIATES, FRANCHISEES, OR AGENTS BE LIABLE FOR ANY DIRECT, INDIRECT, PUNITIVE, INCIDENTAL, SPECIAL OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES ARISING OUT OF OR IN ANY WAY CONNECTED WITH THE USE OF THIS SITE OR THE SERVICES AVAILABLE THROUGH THE SITE, WHETHER BASED ON CONTRACT, TORT, WARRANTY, STRICT LIABILITY OR OTHERWISE, EVEN IF ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF ANY SUCH DAMAGES.
Certain state laws do not allow limitations on implied warranties or the exclusion or limitation of certain damages. If these laws apply to you, some or all of the above disclaimers, exclusions, or limitations may not apply to you, and you may have additional rights.
Under no circumstances whatsoever shall eValueMe’s aggregate liability resulting from or relating to your use of this Site exceed Five Dollars ($5.00).
Prohibited Activities and Visitor Obligations
As a visitor or user of this Site you shall not:
- Violate any applicable law or regulation;
- Upload, post, use, transmit, or otherwise make available, including by e-mail, (each, a “Post”) any content or information that is false or inaccurate;
- Post any content that is unlawful, harmful, threatening, abusive, harassing, tortious, defamatory, vulgar, obscene, libelous, invasive of another's privacy, or content that could otherwise be considered to be objectionable;
- Impersonate or use the identity of another person or organization, or falsely state or otherwise misrepresent your affiliation with a person or organization;
- engage in any activities or manipulate identifying material to misrepresent the origin of content;
- Post any content that is subject to any disclosure restrictions;
- Post any materials, items, information or content that infringes or otherwise violates any patent, copyright, trademark, or any other intellectual property rights;
- Post any unsolicited or unauthorized advertising or promotional materials, including without limitation, "junk mail," "spam," "chain letters," "pyramid schemes," or any other form of solicitation;
- Use the Site to disseminate any information or content, including by e-mail, that is unlawful, harmful, threatening, abusive, harassing, tortious, defamatory, vulgar, obscene, libelous, invasive of another's privacy, or information or content that could otherwise be considered to be objectionable;
- Post any material that contains software viruses or any other corrupt computer code, files or programs that impair the use of any computer software or hardware or telecommunications equipment;
- Interfere with or otherwise limit the use of this Site by other users; or collect, compile, or store personal information about other users of this Site;
- Disrupt or interfere with the operation of this Site by overloading or exceeding the capacity of this Site or the systems resources; accounts; usernames and passwords; servers; or networks connected to or accessible through this Site or any affiliated or linked sites;
- Disrupt or interfere with the security of, or otherwise cause harm to, this Site or the systems resources; accounts; usernames and passwords; servers; or networks connected to or accessible through this Site or any affiliated or linked sites
- Use any robot, spider, other automatic device, or manual process to “screen scrape,” monitor, “mine,” or copy the web pages on the Site or the content contained therein without eValueMe’s prior, express, and written permission; or
- Use this Site for commercial purposes or selling. Also, it is prohibited to use photos, illustrations, text, video or audio content without prior written permission of eValueMe.
Links to Other Web Sites
Continued Operation, Accessibility, and Maintenance of this Site
eValueMe may modify, change, suspend, terminate or discontinue the operation of this Site or the provision of any services without notice and eValueMe reserves the right to refuse service to anyone at any time, with or without cause.
If you are a registered user of this Site, you are responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of your account and password and for restricting access to your computer. You agree to accept responsibility for all activities that occur under your account or password. Loss of control of your password may result in loss of control of personal information, and actions which may be taken on your behalf. If you believe your password has been compromised, immediately change it and notify us of the possibility that the password was compromised. eValueMe reserves the right, without notice and in its sole discretion, to refuse or restrict access or service, terminate accounts, or remove or edit content.
Any content entered into the Sites must be your own and must not be invading any third-party's rights. You agree that all content submitted must be true and correct. This includes any text, numbers, audio, video text, images or other material you choose to display on the Sites. eValueMe reserves the right to remove any of your content from the Sites at any time without notice. Your content, once entered into the Sites, grants eValueMe a non-exclusive, worldwide irrevocable, sub licensable license to use, reproduce, adapt, publish, translate and distribute it in any and all media.
You authorize eValueMe and any payment processing service provider it may engage to charge your credit card, or to debit or process payment through any other offered means, for any products or services you purchase through your use of this Site. You represent and warrant that you are the only one who will make payments in connection with this Site, and you shall be responsible for any and all uses of your credit card, debit card, or any other payment means used in or under your name. Unless otherwise specified, any amounts paid to eValueMe are nonrefundable.
You are responsible for compliance with applicable laws.
Any and all questions, comments, suggestions, and similar materials or information that you send or submit to eValueMe or a third party provider on this Site, by a Post or otherwise (collectively, "Submissions"), shall become eValueMe’s property; and you hereby transfer, sell, and assign to eValueMe all of your right, title, and interest in and to any such Submissions, including without limitation, any and all related patent, copyright, trademark, and other intellectual property rights. eValueMe has no obligation of any kind whatsoever to maintain any confidentiality with respect to any such Submissions. eValueMe shall be free to use them for any purpose whatsoever without providing you notice or receiving your consent, and without restriction or compensation.